Jeep Safari by Tours in Alanya
Escape to the Taurus Mountains and experience authentic Turkish village life. Get your adrenaline going as you travel off road by 4×4 Jeep on fun dirt tracks. Visit a traditional village and its old mosque.
Enjoy a swim and a delicious lunch at Dim River.
What to Expect
This 4×4 Jeep safari is a whole day of fun and sightseeing rolled into one off-road adventure !
Your adrenaline-pumping adventure begins after pick-up from your hotel.
From € 20
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Jeep safari with driver
- 08:30-09:30: Pick-up at your accommodation.
- 10:00-11:05: Arrive at the meeting point for a brief introduction and then head off on a scenic drive through the Taurus Mountains.
- 11:00-12:00: Head up the mountains to a point 400 meters above sea level. Stop and take in the wonderful panorama of Alanya.
- 12:00-12:30: Visit the old mosque.
- 12:30-13:00: Introduction to Turkish village life and entertainment.
- 13:00-15:00: Free time to swim, relax, and take in the sights. At around 14:00 lunch is served by the Dimcayi River.
- 15:00-16:00: Visit the Dimcayi River dam.
- 17:00-18:00: Drop off at your accommodation.
In the morning you’ll drive past nomad tents before arriving at a traditional village, where you’ll see a typical Alanya house and mosque.
Then it’s back to more exhilarating off-road adventure, with a stop for lunch and a swim in the Dimcayi River.
What You’ll Do
- Enjoy an exhilarating off-road adventure through beautiful countryside
- Tour the Taurus Mountains in a 4×4 Jeep
- Visit a traditional house and village mosque
- Refresh yourself with unique nature of Taurus Mountains
- Combine adventure with nature
This off-road safari is perfect for those who wish to escape the Mediterranean heat and experience Alanya in a unique way. The roads are winding with narrow passes through dense pine forests.
The only other traffic you’ll see on these secret roads are stray sheep and local villagers!
At the end of the dusty drive over dirt tracks you can jump into the sparkling waters and feel the grime wash away.